WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

V-I-P1stclass - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* V-I-P1stclass > Topics

Subject: Hav u fallen in luv/been luvd?
Replies: 10 Views: 1078

aquzil 12.02.08 - 09:27am
Have u ever experienced love at first sight or loved someone with your whole heart,soul,mind,body & thought that u could never live your life without that person,ever OR Jus Had A Crush???? *

boboshi 12.02.08 - 01:34pm
Yes & it was an experience of a life-time! *

2blessed 8.04.08 - 10:52pm
Yes,he was all my eyes culd c n he broke my heart several tyms.so i had 2 break up with him. *

babe.4.u 10.04.08 - 06:19am
yes it was an experience. I loved a guy more than lyf itself bt he broke my hrt into a million piece. *

accydo 11.04.08 - 11:40am
I hv experienced love @ frst syt and i thought i was inluv bt i wasn't so we broke up!! *

tsheps 13.04.08 - 09:15pm
Yes i gave him my all n maybe my best wasnt good enough n he broke my heart into small pieces n trampled on top of them,n he left me without a backward glance. *

tra.ci 15.04.08 - 10:44pm
Ja i hav dispite da way it turnd out(lyk everybody else he broke my hart) it was da best fln eva it was fun wel it lasted bt i gues al gud thngz c*m 2 a end..i dnt eva regret faln inlv wif hm or any moment we shared bt i do regret allown hm 2hurt me. Bt it cntributd 2 da persn dat i am 2day..strnga n wiser. *

wogun 20.04.08 - 06:43pm
yes we dated 4 3years he was my world till he broke my heart *

lidzz 21.04.08 - 08:02pm
I hv loved someone though we're nt 2gether anymore i stil mis hm. Bt the memories we shared i'l treasure em 4 eva *

omoniyi4 1.05.08 - 11:14pm
I thought it waz juzt a joke when she said am breaking up with u i laughed and she repeated it again. Immediately my heart flown away and i ve swear not to cry even though tear ful my eye. The only question i asked her was that what makes a man. She stole my heart away but i still love her and promise to take her back if she wants to come back. Submited by SAMSON. *

dr.rev 24.11.08 - 09:17pm
Cherish the person you love.never tell lies or attempt to hurt them because you wont know how important they are out of your life. *

* V-I-P1stclass Forum

Search:
topics replies

* V-I-P1stclass

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search